How SSD Cloud Hosting Improve Website Performance?
Does your website takes more time to load? A slow-loading website always affects your overall performance of the website. A slow website is more annoying for the user which resultant into less engagement & fewer sales. This is where SSD Cloud Hosting helps you to improve your website performance.
Many Hosting Company provides different hosting solutions but it’s on you which hosting solution meets your requirement. When it comes to faster speeding up the loading of your website, SSD Cloud Hosting is the most advantageous solution, yet a little bit more expensive.
The Benefits of SSD Cloud Hosting For Website Performance
SSD stands for Solid State Drive, a device used for data storage. This disk doesn’t have any moving parts and the data is stored on microchips. As there is no moving part, data can be loaded without any delay.
There are major factors of SSD Cloud Hosting that allows us a website to improve performance of the site.
- One of the major factors that need to be considered is speed. A good speed gives a better ranking in the search result and as a website owner, you will obviously want on top always. The second factor is data security. As there are no moving parts of SSD there are no chances of losing data of a website.
- Scalability and accessibility is the next responsible factor for improving site performance. Scalability allows increasing resources as per our need whereas accessibility determines larger visitors towards the site. SSD Cloud Hosting has low energy consumption which results in speedy performance.
- After choosing SSD Cloud Hosting, server maintenance will be in good hands of hosting provider. It means you don’t have to worry about data backup, upgrade, configuration and Virus protection. A Good Web Hosting Company will take care of every issue related to server maintenance.
- Here SSD Cloud Hosting is the more reasonable solution. As you have the authority to increase and decrease the number of resources as per your needs, you will pay which you want.
Above feature allows many site to enhance site performance which also indirectly grows their business sales. Furthermore, SSD Cloud Hosting is perfect for an e-commerce website and business site.
Comparison Between HDD and SSD Cloud Hosting
SSD helps in improving the response time of the system. Quick response time will help in reducing the data transfer rate, thus saving a lot on the bandwidth consumption. By simply configuring a 60 or 120 GB SSD, you can easily optimize the computer performance with a check on the cost. Together they are known to outperform many operational functions :
- Reduced boot time of the operating system.
- Quick and highly responsive application loading.
- Enhanced computer performance with optimum caching.
While it is obvious that SSD cloud hosting will give you 200% faster access to your database, applications, and files as compared to other hosting plans. It will cost you a few bucks more to get the best performance. Do you want to know the comparison between HDD and SSD Cloud Hosting, check out the table below.
Difference Between HDD and SSD
|HDDs tended to fail on average at rates of 3.5% of the equipment over the life cycle of the drive.||SSDs tended to fail on average at rates of 0.5% of the equipment over the life cycle of the drive|
|HDD read speeds average about 128 MB/s and write speeds of 120 MB/s.||SSD shines with average read and write times of over 500 MB/s and bursts of up to 700 MB/s.|
|A normal hard disk drive (HDD) consumed around 15x more power while idle and 2.5-7x more power in heavy operations than the SSD equipment.||In benchmark testing, an average solid state drive (SSD) required significantly less power while idle and while performing tasks.|
|Due its many moving parts HDD’s fail at rates of around 3.5%, much higher than SSD’s.||SSDs have benchmarked at failure rates of around 0.5% over 3-5 years of use.|
|Price per GB of memory space is 4x Lower than SSD hardware||Price per GB of memory space is 4x higher than HDD hardware|