V-Ray Sketchup Free Download + Review (Windows)
VRay SketchUp Free Download With Review. Chaos group released a new generation of the V-Ray rendering engine, which is V-Ray Next 5. In the latest update, their aims is to take steps faster and easier for users while saving time during production. Even though V-Ray Next still using the same rendering engine, which mean the same result, but the overall time spend to render reduce greatly.
When we were working with pre-rendered images, it took us a long time to fix the “noise” in the images. There has been no improvement in this area which should have been fixed a long time ago. However, V-Ray Next already uses the Nvidia AI denoiser to fix that. This is a filter that is applied on top of the image after rendering and only works on Nvidia GPUs.
V-Ray has long been a GPU rendering software with its own GPU renderer. Also, V-Ray Next includes Adaptive Dome Light as one of the features to reduce rendering time. Dome Light analyzes the scene during rendering to find the best way to light the scene and reduce rendering time.
To download VRay Sketchup, you need to purchase a license from the official website. However, in this article, you can get V-Ray Sketchup 5.2 For Free. Check out, V-Ray Sketchup 5.2 free download full version 2022 links for PC Windows 64 bit.
V-Ray 5.2 Sketchup System Requirements
|Operating System||Only Support||64 Bit|
|Processor||Intel Dual Core 3Ghz Dual-Core||Intel Core i3 Processor 3Ghz+|
|Memory||8GB DDR3||16GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||10 GB – 7200 RPM HDD||10 GB – Solid State Disk|
|Graphics Card||Dedicated Graphics Card||Nvidia Gefore RTX Series|
|Screen Resolution||1920×1080||Up to 4K Resolution|
V-Ray Sketchup Full Setup Details
- Software Full Name : V-Ray Sketchup 5.2 Free Download
- Full Setup Size : +600 MB
- Setup Type : File Installer + Trial Version
- Compatibility Architecture : Only for 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Release Added On : March, 2022
V-Ray Sketchup New Features Updates & Improvement
- V-Ray Next 5.2 For Sketchup 2017 – 2022
- Included with V-Ray 4.2 For Sketchup 2016 – 2020
- Ultra realistic rendering engine with faster performance than others
- Easy user interface and integration with Sketchup Application
- Support Windows 10 64 Bit only (Latest Update)
- Works on any hardware specification, with a proper graphics card
- Add a Sharpen/Blur post effect layer
- Support for camera shaders with lighting and ambience setup
- Cryptomatte with progressive sampling
- Apply color corrections to the RGB channel when saving
- Maximize GPU performance with new system of hardware acceleration
- Add support to calculate LC only on the GPU when V-Ray GPU is used
- V-Ray Sketchup is easy to use and apply to the application
How to Install V-Ray Sketchup On PC Windows 64 Bit
- First, Download Sketchup 2022 Full Version
- V-Ray 4.2 For Sketchup 2020 or V-Ray Next 5.2 For Sketchup 2022
- Download V-Ray For Sketchup Full Version.
- Next, you need to extract files with the latest Winrar Application.
- Afterward, start installation.
- Follow the guidance “readme.txt” text included.
V-Ray SketchUp Free Download For Rendering in Sketchup
V-Ray 5 for SketchUp is available for both Windows and Mac OS, but unfortunately V-Ray is not currently available for Mac. For your information, V-Ray recommends a first generation Intel® Core™ or compatible processor (x64) with SSE4.2 support and at least 8GB of RAM. For GPU use, a Maxwell, Pascal, Volta or Turing-based NVIDIA card and the latest video driver (at least version 411.31) are required.
Click the button below to get the V-Ray Sketchup Free Download link from the official website. There is a setup file for V-Ray SketchUp 2022. For more detailed instructions, follow the guidance text provided to use this software. Don’t forget to use the Latest Internet Download Manager.
V-Ray Next 5.2 For SketchUp 2016 – 2022